top of page
Sun, Oct 31|
Casper & Halloween Kills
First feature: Casper (1995) G | 1hr 36min | Family/Fantasy & Second Feature: Halloween Kills (2021) 18A | 1hr 45min | Horror/Thriller
Online ticket sales are CLOSED. Please purchase your tickets at our ticket booth when you arrive.See other events
Time & Location
Oct 31, 2021, 7:00 PM
Lakeshore, 4625 Richardson Side Rd, Tilbury, ON N0P 2L0, Canada
About the event
- You are purchasing for ONE vehicle per transaction. If you are purchasing for more than one vehicle you will need to make separate transactions.
- Pre sale ticket holders must arrive to our facility no later than 30 minutes prior to showtime. Late entry will not be accepted.
- You must present your ticket upon arrival at the ticket booth
- If you arrive with more people than stated on our ticket you will need to pay for the extra passengers at the ticket booth (CASH ONLY).
- Pre sale tickets will guarantee your entrance, but not a certain parking spot. Parking spots are on a first come first serve basis.
- First feature start at dusk (7:00pm), with a 15-20min intermission between the movies.
- Parking instruction will be given upon arrival.
- Concessions are OPEN and closes after intermission. Concession accepts Cash, Credit and Debit.
- OUTSIDE FOOD AND DRINK ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES, if caught you will be escorted from the premises without a refund.
- Rest rooms are OPEN.
- We allow pets but they must be cleaned up after and leashed at all times.
- Shoes must be worn on the premises at all times.
- Daytime running lights usually can be turned off by applying the emergency brake. If they cannot be turned off, please bring with you, a blanket to cover the lights. Lights must be off the duration of the movies.
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON ADMISSION SALES - CLOSURE OF THE ESTABLISHMENT is only reason for a refund on pre-sale tickets.
- Covid-19 rules apply set out by the provincial government and Windsor-Essex Health Unit.
Management reserves the right to adopt or change any rule at any time, with or without notice to its customers to best serve our customers safety as well as our best business practice.
bottom of page